Last updated May 13, 2018
Thank you for your purchase. We hope you are happy with your purchase. All sales are final. However, if you find a defect in your purchase and are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for an exchange only. Please see below for more information on our return policy.
IF product is covered by warranty, the product or piece that was found damaged must be sent back to the Grodex location for inspection. If the product passes inspection, we will repair the product, or send a new part as a replacement. Please allow 2-5 weeks for this process. If the product does not pass inspection we will be contacting the customer with a solution.
Please allow between 3-5 weeks for your order to arrive. If more than 45 days have passed please email us at email@example.com to review the status of your order. Refunds will be handled through email if necessary. Shipping and deliver is included in the original cost for all 48 states in the United States of America, except for Alaska and Hawaii. For international orders please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For all pre-orders please allow 3-5 weeks for delivery items after the promised date of shipment. The items might be delayed due to issues revolving customs clearance, delayed arrival of materials, and other factors not in control of by Grodex.
International shipping charges may change. Please note that it is the sole responsibility of the customer to pay the change in shipping. Grodex is not a logistics company and can only give prices according to their logistics partners. By agreeing to shipping charge you are also agreeing to unexpected shipping changes.
All returns must be postmarked within thirty (30) days of the purchase date. Photos must be sent to email@example.com before sending the package to our listed address. All returned items must be in be in new and unused condition, with all original tags and labels attached.
To return an item, please email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. After receiving a RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging, and mail your return to the following address:
120 Glenn Way Unit 3
San Carlos, CA 94070
Please note, you will be responsible for all return shipping charges. We strongly recommend that you use a trackable method to mail your return.
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your exchange. Please allow at least thirty (30) days from the receipt of your item to process your exchange.We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
For defective or damaged products, please contact us at the customer service number below to arrange a refund or exchange.
- Sale items are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned.
- Must be a defect or no return.
- Cobra and Mamba Bag bases are supposed to hold water and sand. If there is a leak in the base wear water is coming out, that is not a reason for a return of an item. There is sand as a primary option for the base.
If you have any questions concerning our return policy, please contact us at:
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Grodex’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Grodex’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Grodex at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Grodex’s web site are provided “as is”. Grodex makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Grodex does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Grodex or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Grodex’s Internet site, even if Grodex or a Grodex authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Grodex’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Grodex does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Grodex may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Grodex does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Grodex has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Grodex of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Grodex’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.